JayceeBaby Ltd. (“we“, “us“, “our“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act“), the data controller is JAYCEEBABY LTD of 505 PINNER ROAD, HARROW, HA2 6EH.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, placing an order or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in any social media functions on, relating to or linked with our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (known as a “IP“) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (known as a “URL“) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us, such as delivering ordered items;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or, where you have allowed us to do so, SMS) with information about goods similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- to notify you about changes to our goods or services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. If you sign up to our newsletter, blog or other data feeds. We may use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you from time to time;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Marketing messages. If you have said that we can, and you have either ticked to be subscribed to our newsletter, or entered your email address on any of the email capture points across our site, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you up to date with the latest product launches, promotions offers or content such as parenting tips. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by unsubscribing from your account, clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button on any marketing email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a few days to update our database on receipt of your request.
Seeing adverts for JayceeBaby online. We use online advertising to keep you up to date with the latest from JayceeBaby. Like many companies, we target JayceeBaby ads to you based on your behaviour online. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service. The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of JayceeBaby (for example, your purchase history, and the content you read on our site).
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or purchase history. When you share your data with JayceeBaby, you can trust that it will stay safe. However, we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, payment service providers, warehouse packers, sub-contractors or delivery service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (such as the fulfilment of an order); and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If JayceeBaby Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP Addresses and Cookies. JayceeBaby may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server, and to administer the Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of any attempted illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them.
1. Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
2. Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
3. Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on JayceeBaby, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
Third Party Sites. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your Rights. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We will also include in our marketing e-mails a link, which you can use to unsubscribe from further marketing.